Monday, September 26, 2016

Macro Monday!

I'll be honest, I really have nothing book related to talk about today, though I am in the middle of several books, and it's been awhile since I've posted anything so... I'm joining in on Macro Monday!

I've played around a bit with reverse lens macro on my older Nikon D80 (the lens is mounted backwards on the camera body-takes a hell of a lot of patience to get any sort of photo out of it) but recently, I picked up a cheap macro lens for my iPhone-cost me $3-and now I've pretty much exclusively switched to iPhone photography. I'm sure I'll pull out my DSLR again someday soon... But for now, I am loving my iPhone macro lenses.

If you're not following me on Instagram-Shame on you, you should be-then here's a look at the past weeks macro captures.



I'll be honest, I have no idea what plant this is... It's a weed, but with extreme shallow depth of field and some editing it turned out quite beautiful.


One of my new favorite images- an extreme close up of a dandelion I plucked from the backyard








If you'd like to see more or keep up with future posts here's the link to my Instagram account- ChasingtheWindPhoto

Happy Macro Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment