Friday, April 4, 2014

Edible Book Entry Sneak Peek!

My Edible Book entry is finished and way ahead of schedule! They look great, and yes I tasted them, so they taste amazing too! I smell like sugar and graham crackers and I have a bit of marshmallow in my hair, but I got to use my Christmas cookie apron for the first time since getting it for Christmas several years ago and I'm sure I looked adorable ;)

I can't hold in my excitement so I'm sharing a sneak peek at my entry! The title is 'The Garden of Phea' from my new book Sticks n' Stones and the Garden of Phea. I am very excited to participate in this years Edible Book Day and can't wait for tomorrow.

So, I give you, The Garden of Phea:



(There are even little 'sixlet' peas in the garden, read the book to find out why ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment