Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Box 010 Results!

Hey guys! Got the results here from your votes on Box 010. Check out what you guys decided should be banned from the earth from my crazy rantings of dissatisfaction! I was pleasantly surprised with your choices. Box 010 Results

Next week is Children's Book Week and what better way to celebrate than picking up a children's book and having a good read :) I'll be re-reading Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix that I loved so much in middle school. I think I'll throw the Phantom Tollbooth in as well to read for the upteenth time (my all time favorite book) and might I suggest perhaps a read of Sticks n' Stones and the Garden of Phea? I hear it's fabulous ;)

Friday I'll be at Waco Elementary lovingly ranting about the struggles and work ethics of a writer and giving a few copies of my book to kids in its target age range! Very excited about that.

I'm also hoping for a book signing in Palm Bay Florida, I'll post more when I find a venue. I'll be in Florida May 7th-14th spending Mother's Day with my mother and having myself a nice working vacation. Don't forget, Mother's Day is 11 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment