Friday, March 21, 2014

So this past week has been pretty great, besides the loss of my remote control... 
This week I discovered that my entry for Peter V Bretts warding contest won second place! My entry is below:


My son sleeps well at night knowing he is protected from Demons. Don't know what I'm talking about? You should check out The Warded Man and the books of the Demon Cycle series and it will make a lot more sense. Great books. You can check out more entries and his books here:
http://www.petervbrett.com/2014/03/13/warding-contest-winners-2/

I also had a great time at Brandon Sanderson's signing on Tuesday only to come home to my prizes from Peter V Brett where upon I squealed like a little girl to have 6 wonderful books signed all in one day. Plus a nice little note that gave me happies :)

On top of all the fun has been quite a bit of work getting things together for the book blast where you can sign up here:
http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/book-blast-sign-ups-sticks-n-stones-and-the-garden-of-phea-by-angela-burkhead/

As well as Box 010 I'll be a part of next month that can be checked out here:
http://mtmcguire.co.uk/tag/box-010/

And I'll update that info when the time gets closer. It's going to be lots of fun! I got to rant about things I wish would disappear and you can vote in agreement (or disagreement) with my ranting. You'll get to know me and my pet peeves a bit better ;) He has several interviews up with the wonderful ranting of other authors if you'd like to check that out.

I'm in the middle of a wonderful book, Johnny Nothing, that I'll be giving you a review on soon. You should check out the sample on Kindle and see if you're interested. I'm loving it! It's witty, and dark, and very unique.

Speaking of reviews, there are a couple of great reviews of Sticks n' Stones and the Garden of Phea up on Amazon, after the book blast next month there will be plenty more. Very exciting and I am really looking forward to the book blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment