Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prizes, Surprises, and Appearances

Currently, I am reading the Demon Cycle series and as every fangirl in love with the story, I entered Peter V. Brett's warding contest in hopes of winning signed copies of his books. I found out this morning I won second place! Which can be seen here,
http://www.petervbrett.com/2014/03/13...

If you are so inclined to see. My sons crib does still have the wardings, the permanent marker will not be going away any time soon. Sleep tight knowing he is well protected from the night.

I recently requested to be a part of a local schools Artist Appreciation Day and will get an entire section to myself to pass out copies of my book to a few lucky students. Very excited about the opportunity and I will be looking for more in the future.

My book signing is still scheduled for the end of the month, times and such are listed on my Facebook page, assuming I will have copies of my book by then. Still waiting on my order. The store will also be selling a few copies so if you miss it (this being a message for people in KY, that's where the signing is) the bookstore will have signed copies. All others can purchase a copy on Amazon, if you would like one signed, contact me ;)

Very exciting morning full of activity and I hope to keep the momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment